ABOUT THE COMPANY
CFS is engaged with an industry leader located in the heart of Madison, WI who is looking to hire an Accounting Senior Analyst with promotional opportunities available. With a storied history of growth and innovation, there is significant opportunity for advancement within the department and organization. The company boasts a team-oriented, family friendly and flexible culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform. This position will be 100% Remote, with major room for advancement.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS COMPANY:
- Flexible Work Schedules Offered - 100% REMOTE ROLE!
- Family-Friendly oriented Culture - Strong Work/Life Balance
- Advancement Opportunities - Large team!
- Great Company PERKS & Benefits - Up to 5% - 401K & Pension Offered
- Fun, casual working environment - Great Management team in place!
- Bonus has been historically met minimum 10% + last 7 years running!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING SENIOR ANALYST:
- Managing the Close Process - Quarterly & Annual - Everything General Ledger Related
- Variance Analysis along with Management Reporting - Presenting to Leadership
- Preparing and Reviewing Quarterly Financial Statements
- Anything General Ledger related - Complex Reconciliations & Journal Entries
- Development of Process Improvement and Documentation
- Coaching, Mentoring, & Training the Staff & Senior level Accountants on the team
- Working with the organizations Subsidiaries for Year-End Close and Annual Audit items
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTING SENIOR ANALYST ROLE:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CPA; MBA; Masters welcomed - CPA is huge Bonus!
- General Accounting 4+ Years - US GAAP
- Insurance Industry
- Public Accounting Experience is preferred