Controller - Start ASAP
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading manufacturing company in the Central Ohio market/multiple locations.
- Hybrid schedule.
- Exciting/dynamic challenge to lead the accounting team
- Reporting directly to the CEO/high visibility
- Ability to walk in the door and make an immediate impact.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTROLLER:
- Manage the entire month-end close process: Journal entries, perform account analysis and account reconciliations, financial statement prep.
- Provides accurate, complete and timely financial reporting
- Oversee and manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable team.
- Manage cash flow and treasury functions, weekly bank reporting
- Assist with other duties and task as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED FOR THE CONTROLLER ROLE:
- Solid experience in a controller role
- Supervisory experience
- Treasury/bank knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills