ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Our client is a well-known, steadily growing, mission driven company that is a leader in a competitive industry here in Columbus. They are looking for a strong, capable candidate to fill the accountant role within their accounting department.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Value work/life balance
- Join a growing company with uncapped potential
- Chance to run the show
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great offices and working environment
- Summarize details in separate ledgers and transfer data to general ledger.
- Reconcile and balance accounts.
- This person is responsible for working closely and overseeing payroll.
- Responsible for all functions under Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Compile reports to show cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Administrative work includes general filing and date entry when necessary.
- General Accounting Experience
- Experience with Payroll preferred
- Accounting/Finance degree preferred
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills