You are one of a kind, shaped by your personal and unique experiences. You will be inspired, have the freedom to pursue your best self, and motivated to reach new heights in your career. You'll work with team oriented, highly skilled, educated mentors and colleagues who bring a breadth of knowledge and expertise to the team. Your leadership team will want you to succeed and are invested in ensuring you reach your full potential.
Job Description:Our client is seeking a Group Controller to join their team! The Company fosters a positive work culture; a tight knit family feel where co-workers are eager to share what they know. There is room to grow your career with endless opportunities to advance and grow with the organization. What You'll Gain
What You'll Do
- Positive and collaborate environment.
- Growing company with a $700M revenue budget for next year. Will have a couple of acquisitions.
- Opportunity to advance your career. Make an impact on the business and get exposure.
- Long term career opportunities within the business and subsidiaries including CFO, Head of Finance.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with audit
- Fixed assets
- Sales and use tax
- Will report to corporate controller
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- Experience working on month end close and assist with audit
- Open to someone coming directly from public accounting
- keywords: Controller, Public Accounting, Corporate Controller, Group Controller, Senior Associate, Associate, Assurance Manager, Finance Manager #CFS2021