Oct 08, 2021
Barrington, IL, United States
Tax Accountant/Tax Manager - Opportunity for GrowthAbout the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a leading consulting firm specialize in serving medical and dental practices in the Chicago area. They are headquartered in the NW suburbs.
• Due to an early retirement, they are seeking to hire an Accountant/Tax Manager
• Accountant/Tax Manager will work with medical offices in the Chicagoland area.
• You will be responsible for helping our clients with their accounting, tax, financial, payroll, retirement, and general management needs.
• They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K match, healthcare, and career advancementOverview of the Tax Accountant/Tax Manager role:
• Preparing or reviewing client financial statements.
• Preparing or reviewing their business tax returns (1120, 1120S and 1065).
• Helping create their income division strategies and preparing their income division schedules.
• Assisting with partner buy-ins and buy-outs.
• Supporting our clients with their accounting and payroll questions.
• Special financial projects as needed.Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Tax Accountant/Tax Manager:
• Bachelor's Degree
• CPA or EA preferred
• 3+ years with tax preparation for individuals, corporate and partnerships
• Experience with preparing financial statements
• Ability to work independently but also be a team member
• Ability to solve problems and be able to communicate those solutions to our clients
• Experience with medical practices is a plus but not required