Our client, a leading non profit, is seeking a staff accountant to join their growing team. This position offers opportunity for growth and has great work life balance. Why Apply?
Mission based company
Opportunity for growth
Competitive benefits package for eligible employees
Employer paid health premiums for employees,
a health savings account (HSA) with an employer contribution
Generous paid time-off policy including 11 paid holidays
All benefits commence on your start date.Top Responsibilities
- Prepares general accounts analysis and reconciliations including other cash, intercompany, credit card fees and bank fees among others. Reconciliations include timely resolution of reconciling items.
- Review daily revenue pull-through process, review and approve supplier input from FLUXX, pull and post payroll entries.
- Daily review of cash transactions.
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Internal & External Audit related tasks.
- Other general accounting duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelors in Accounting
Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to clearly communicate issues and solutions with different levels of the organization.
Willingness to learn new things, and ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a diverse team environment.