Location Address: Altamonte Springs, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Creates and submits cash funding requests
- Reconciles urgent check account and requests wire transfers when necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department
- Available outside of normal business hours for occasional support needs
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business related degree
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness with data. Monitors own work to ensure quality. Reviews and validates financial information assumptions and methodology based on thorough understanding of financial concepts
- In consultation with manager, prioritizes and plans work activities and projects
The Accountant is primarily responsible for providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data. The accountant serves as a liaison between the corporate office and the facilities to provide analysis and support in decision-making. The accountant actively participates in creating and submitting cash funding requests, documenting financial transactions and is available outside of normal business hours for occasional support needs.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.