ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a mid-sized manufacturing organization.
- They are seeking a controller with a manufacturing and cost background to lead the team.
- Their system is very automated and updated with Microsoft Dynamics 2018.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTROLLER
- The Controller will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Controller will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Have experience in manufacturing and cost accounting.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 3+ years General Accounting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills