This Jobot Job is hosted by: Stefan Woods
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $115,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a group of product visionaries, talented engineers, and customer-obsessed inventors who deliver best-in-class blockchain infrastructureWhy join us?
- 401(k) matching
- Stock Equity
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employer Paid Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Vacation
- Vision insurance
The Senior Revenue Accountant focuses on building the best in class order to cash processes, improving processes, SOX controls implementation, and leveraging system efficiencies. This role requires proficient knowledge of US GAAP with a focus on revenue recognition (ASC 606) industry experience, proficiency in Excel, experience with NetSuite, and strong analytical skills. You will be responsible for prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform monthly financial close related tasks such as preparing journal entries, reconciling revenue related accounts, preparing analytics and management reporting.
- Review customer contracts and document ASC 606 compliance analyses. Analyzing and updating SSP analysis.
- Optimize Order-to-Cash processes and collaborate with the Revenue manager to help lead revenue and billing systems automation, improvement and optimization in Netsuite.
- Ensure and maintain revenue related internal controls in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley. Actively engage in developing and maintaining Sarbanes Oxley controls over revenue reporting.
- Collaborate with the other finance departments and business partners to provide ad hoc research, reporting, and projects as it pertains to revenue.
- Support revenue accounting manager with day-to-day functions and manage AR alias.
- Maintain up-to-date accounting policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting is required
- CPA with Public Accounting Experience
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with Netsuite
- Strong Excel skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.