CFS is searching for a Staff Accountant for a temp to perm
position for a consumer goods distributor company in San Juan. Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Prepare journal entries of transactions, such as sales, payments received, and payments by organization of salaries, wages, invoices and other expenses.
- Record costs of goods sold and overhead expenses.
- Reconcile accounts to verify the accurate reporting of transactions.
- Review sales records, receipts, invoices, travel expenses, reimbursements, requests for reimbursement or other payments, employee time sheets, billing statements, bank records and other documents.
- Generate financial statements such as reports of assets, liabilities, income statements and cash-flow statements.
- Ensure proper preparation, retention, and organization of records of organization's financial transactions and activities.
- Conduct or assist in internal audits to determine compliance with internal controls and applicable laws or regulations.
- Report findings of audits, reviews of internal controls or investigations of misconduct or waste.
- Respond to inquiries by regulators, external auditors, and managemen
- Must have a BBA in Accounting
- 1 year of experience (we area looking a entry level candidate)
- Proficient in Excel (MUST KNOW FORMS)