Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.Job Description
As an Auditor II, you will help plan and conduct moderately complex audits of internal controls covering a broad range of the company’s operations to determine if functional areas are conducting operations in accordance with established guidelines, policies, procedures and governmental and legal requirements.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Responsible for completing assigned areas within scheduled audits.
- Performs audit procedures, including auditee interviews, process documentation, identification of risks and controls, and test plan development.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit engagements via written reports and oral presentations to management
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships
- Prepares reports that present the results of audits and recommended corrective actions clearly and concisely.
- Researches issues and makes recommendations to improve policies or procedures accordingly.
- Work with outside auditors to help reconcile discrepancies or support the external auditing function.
- Maintains independence and objectivity.
WHAT DRIVES SUCCESS:
Having the right qualifications is only a part of what it takes to be a successful employee. At Lennox International, we believe in following a set of behaviors and competencies to achieve your full potential. In this position, it is vital that you embody these core competencies:
- Situational Adaptability: You flex your approach and demeanor to suit various scenarios. You successfully shift gears as new developments and competing priorities arise – balancing routine tasks, urgent action items, and long-term projects is second nature for you.
- Decision Quality:You make thoughtful and timely decisions with the best interest of the organization in mind, prioritizing and organizing key deliverables and ensuring stakeholder buy in.
- Drives Results: You show pride in "getting the job done" with a bias for action, going above and beyond to ensure your responsibilities have been met. During high pressure moments, you work diligently to meet deadlines and show value in your work.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 1 to 2 years related experience.
- Certification or certification candidacy (CPA, CIA, CFE or CISA) strongly preferred.
- Must have strong computer skills and excellent communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all of our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options, as outlined in Lennox’s FlexWork guidelines, including the potential opportunity for remote work for select positions. This role is currently designated as having the option for up to 2 business days/week of remote work.
- Competitive base salary.
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company matching and 1-year bonus
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
- Relocation assistance is available
- And much, much more!