Full service strategic communications firm headquartered in Seattle, who is helping to create the environment for business and public policy success across the US, and employs experts across business, government relations, market research, branding, marketing and advertising, journalism, coalition building, and social networking. Report to the Controller & oversee activities in the accounts receivable and payable functions. Provide accounting support to the corporate office and satellite offices in other states.
What you'll do:
- Manage client billings; maintain client records and contracts, invoice clients per contract terms, assists clients with inquires, monitor client accounts for delinquent payments or other irregularities and send follow up reports to leads and/or clients if necessary.
- Communicate with executive staff and project leads; verify client contract terms, respond to inquiries, maintain open communications regarding upcoming dates and requirements, maintain and receive reporting from leads.
- Manage vendor expenses; maintain vendor profile, receive and evaluate vendor invoices and incoming transactions, accurately code and job cost expenses, respond to payment inquires, create weekly payment reports, maintain employee reimbursement process, and negotiate pricing and terms.
- Assist with monthly closing procedures and internal allocations.
What you'll gain:
- Amazing health benefits, generous PTO, 401K, Orca or parking
- Gorgeous offices with water/city views, W/L balance
- Dynamic, fun team & a company that does interesting work
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- QuickBooks and/or NetSuite experience +
- Team player with high attention to detail and ability to self-prioritize and multi-task.
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills.