Great opportunity to come out of Big 4 into an amazing role with work/life balance, and equity!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: David Montgomery
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $200,000 - $275,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client is a clinical stage, publicly traded company working on gene therapies that will impact millions of lives.Why join us?
This is a newly created role, with a lot of upside - the role is open due to a recent promotion, and there's still room for this to move into a VP position in a few years. You will also receive equity on Day 1, and have a very good work/life balance (50 hours a week during close).Job Details
This is a new role, and there are several backgrounds that could be a potential fit. We don't want to put this dynamic position in a box with an overcomplicated job description, so we'll lay out the MUST haves and the nice-to-haves:
- CPA and Big 4 experience - OPEN TO CANDIDATES OUT OF BIG 4
- IFRS (or at least some international exposure)
- Extensive SEC Reporting and Compliance - highly technical skillset needed!
- A high EQ with the ability to manage any personality type
- The ability to delegate effectively and manage teams across multiple regions
- The ability to come into the office in Mountain View 2 days a week (after Labor Day)
-Relocation assistance may be considered for the perfect candidate
NICE TO HAVE:
- Biotech background (or client industry if coming out of Big 4)
- GDPR knowledge and experience
- Experience overseeing the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
- Experience overseeing teams or staff in multiple states and ideally multiple countries
- System implementation experience
- IT Audit and Financial Systems knowledge
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.