A career in our Balance Sheet Management practice, within Financial Risk and Regulatory services, will provide you with the opportunity to help business leaders embed a proactive and dynamic risk management capability and mind set into their corporate business practices. From strategy through to implementation, we help put in place people, processes and technology so they can leverage financial risk management to identify new opportunities and pursue success as smoothly, systematically and sustainably as possible in the face of changing markets, technologies and competition.
Our team provides our clients with gap assessments as well as design and implement processes to facilitate asset and liability management, funding and liquidity planning and stress testing, and capital management. You’ll help build tools that enable our clients to efficiently utilise capital and liquidity resources, consistent with regulatory expectations.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Criminology
Demonstrates some proven knowledge and success of providing client consultations in the areas of Risk Management, specifically assessing the effectiveness of a client's overall model risk management program, including:
– Security analysis and risk management principals;
– Security planning and compliance requirements;
– Continuity of operations planning, and/or;
– Emergency response and recovery planning and operations;
– Effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate key model risks and offer process improvement.
Demonstrates proven extensive ability and success with writing and delivering results to prospective clients or team members including leveraging PC applications including MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes.
Demonstrates some proven ability and success with implementing process improvement solutions and analyzing financial and/or accounting environments, including:
– Obtaining, processing, and analyzing large data sets;
– Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
– Performing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.