Inventory Accuracy Auditor - PART TIME 20 hours a week - Contract Role
- Conducts on-site compliance and risk audits of inventory accuracy controls processes and results.
- Ensures that the operation is complying with standard work elements for ensuring high levels of inventory accuracy, protect against preventable financial risk and loss of the client's assets.
- Presents findings to Materials management for confirmation and finalization.
- Uses assessment results to formulate corrective action recommendations for Management, on remediation plan development used to improve internal controls and governance processes.
- Communicates clearly and professionally with all levels of personnel.
- Produces detailed reports.
- Participates in Analysis of metrics with the Materials team.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Bachelors' Degree or equivalent 4 plus years audit/inventory experience preferably in a logistics environment.
- Ability to understand and interpret metrics and KPI results.
- Strong communication both verbal and written.
- ERP / MRP experience required, Great Plains user knowledge preferred.
- Excellent time management and personal organization.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.