Staff Accountant - Stable organization!
About the company and opportunity:
- Great work/life balance, an environment that is very supportive, and a strong team-oriented culture.
- The company gives the opportunity for this Staff Accountant to learn and grow in their position.
- They believe in an open-door policy and provide a family/team atmosphere
Overview of the Staff Accountant role:
- Maintaining financial reports, record, and general ledger accounts
- Preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, and assisting with monthly close
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations
Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of Accounting experience -
- Excel experience required