About the Company and Opportunity
Fixed Assets Accountant Duties:
- Growing real estate company is seeking a top-notch Fixed Assets Accountant for their team!
- Work for a very stable and growing company that is publicly traded!
- This organization gives back to to the community and practices CSR!
- Work within the Corporate Accounting Team and report to the Accounting Manager, who enjoys developing and mentoring employees!
- Hybrid role - 3days on-site, 2 days remote
- review a high volume of fixed assets transactions from 300 locations
- review and record corporate accounting fixed assets
- track expenditures by property in Excel
- bank account reconciliations
- cash account reconciliations
- journal entries
- month-end close duties
- other accounting duties as assignedFixed Assets Accountant Skils/Experience:
- 3-5 years of accounting experience with fixed assets
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- strong Excel skills, including V-lookups and pivot tables
- any experience with BNA or Sage is a plus!
- self starter and ability to work independentlyHours for Fixed Assets Accountant are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with flexibility) in a business-casual environment.
Fixed Assets Accountant role is hybrid - in the office Monday-Wednesday, remote on Thursday and Friday.
Local Fixed Assets Accountant candidates only.
Fixed Assets Accountant candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.#cfs2021