Senior Property Accountant
About the Company:
A dynamic and fast growing commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Denver, Colorado, is seeking a Senior Property Accountant to join their team. They are a privately held real estate investment firm with multiple properties across the US. This real estate firm has a long history in the Colorado market and is well respected in their industry.
- Work closely with on-site property managers and accounting team
- Responsible for preparing bank, account, and escrow reconciliations for the balance sheet; process the monthly close; analyze revenues and expenses and explain variances.
- Manage all fixed assets, intangibles and manage the cash flows and update rent roll reports
- Work with the outside public accounting firms to provide the required reports and information
- Manage AR/AP processes, including:
- Daily posting of receivables to tenant's accounts and prepare monthly tenant rent and utility billing reports
- Provide assistance with monthly and annual CAM reconciliations
- Work closely with Senior Management and assist with the budgeting process
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Real Estate property accounting experience required; commercial ideal
Salary up to $85k plus generous benefits and bonus potential#CFS2021