We are a exciting and growing healthcare company looking for a Sr. Accountant.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Daniel Ashtiani
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:
We're a growing healthcare company looking for Accountants and Sr. Accountants that want to grow with us in our Orange County, CA office.
You can quickly apply by sending an updated resume to Daniel.Ashtiani@Jobot.com!Why join us?
We provide competitive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k) and provide a positive atmosphere!Job Details
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Critical hands-on support for month-end accounting close process including the proper posting of cash, sales, cost of goods and general and administrative expenses.
- Assist and support accounting staff in proper and timely bank and credit card account reconciliations.
- Support accounts payable staff with our Bill.com vendor payable system.
- Run monthly cash collection reports to support doctor compensation programs.
- Assist accounting manager in timely completion of tax filings including personal property, sales tax, 1099 forms and other local licenses and permits.
- Responsible for creating, analyzing and maintaining all critical monthly balance sheet reconciliations including prepaid expenses, accrued liabilities, accrued payroll and deferred rent.
- Maintain and update the fixed asset ledger to properly record assets and related depreciation.
- Advanced Excel modeling including skills in vlookup, sumif, index, complex pivot tables and more.
- Assist with month-end financial analysis of income statement and balance sheet trends to support monthly reporting and variance analysis to budget as well as prior year.
- Play a support role in the expected annual accounting audit by interfacing with auditors and preparing required schedules.
- Participate in future expected financial software conversions to standardized EPM and/or general ledger systems.
- Participate in practice close day procedures and subsequent accounting integration.
- Assist with other related ad hoc responsibilities and tasks as assigned by department leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of senior level accounting experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.