Junior Staff Accountant - Progressive role!
CFS has partnered with a manufacturing company with specialized industry knowledge, looking for a Junior Staff Accountant. Looking for someone to bring smiles to work!
What we like about this Opportunity;
- New location- updated office! 30000 sq ft!
- Very flexible - they don't have set hours.
- Casual dress code - wear jeans!
- Strong benefits including PTO.
- Growing company - continuing to add engineers as a result of growing business needs. With additional locations in MA, NJ
- Hiring manager is motivated to train and grow this individual!
About the Junior Staff Accountant role:
- Pay invoices by verifying transaction information
- Obtain revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds;
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. Account reconciliations.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Sales tax processing
- Associates or BS in Accounting
- MS Excel
- The right attitude: bring smiles, a can-do attitude and be open to expanding accounting knowledge