ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a data-centric recruitment marketing agency that makes it easy for the world's leading brands to attract and hire great talent. Their four pillars of talent attraction are powered by our award-winning recruitment marketing analytics and optimization platform.
- Responsible for all accounting operations including managing the general ledger, journal entries, chart of accounts, account reconciliations and revenue recognition.
- Manage direct reports/teams including accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing/billing, customer credit, and collections, payroll, etc.
- Lead month-end and year-end financial close process.
- Prepare financial statements according to GAAP accounting standards.
- Reconcile General Ledger and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and reporting.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Responsible for Sales tax filings and reporting (monthly / quarterly)
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly financial forecasts.
- Provide management team with timely information to make informed business decisions
- Lead the preparation and collection of audit and tax return materials required by external auditors and tax preparers.
- Ad Hoc reporting/project work in support of the CFO, Management Team, and the overall finance team.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessitated by business needs.
- Broad knowledge of general ledger systems. Experience with NetSuite a plus.
- Strong People Leader. Experience managing and developing direct reports.
- Experience partnering with Auditors and Tax Professionals
- Ability to manage time and deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
- Ability to think critically and offer opinions on process improvements.
- Team player with the ability to liaison and build partnerships across business functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years related experience in an advertising agency or professional services firm.
- CPA is a plus.