Innovative organization that is making an impact on healthcare. Company is poised to go public and seeks Senior Director of Accounting to join the Accounting Department. Partner with team members across the organization, providing your accounting expertise in support of highly detailed, and sometimes complex, accounting challenges. 100% remote opportunity with an amazing employee-oriented culture, excellent growth potential, and the ability to make a difference!
What you'll do:
- Oversee all aspects of accounting operations including internal controls, revenue recognition, receivables, payables, expenses, commissions and equity accounting.
- Review the monthly preparation of internal and external financial reports for stakeholders
- Lead the corporate accounting team in the recognition of capitalized assets, including fixed assets, intangible assets, and various prepaid and other assets.
- Ability to question and guide strategies around revenue recognition in accordance with ASC 606.
- Ensure Company and team members stay up-to-date on the various accounting pronouncements affecting such areas, including ASC 842.
What you'll gain:
- 100% remote (office available to you), team building and virtual company events
- Competitive compensation
- Premium medical, dental, vision coverage with HSA, 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous PTO (4 weeks) and paid holidays
- Continuous learning and development, including internal coaching programs
Who you are:
- 4-year degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Expert knowledge of GAAP and SOX.
- Public accounting audit experience and/or progressive public company experience
- 5+ years leadership experience.