Staff Audit Opportunity - Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Company hiring the Staff Internal Auditor:
- Top 100 employer!
- Growing, innovating and growing some more!
- Benefit rich company
- Position open due to growth
- This company knows how to work hard but have fun as well.
Overview of the Staff Internal Audit role:
- Compliance, Operational, JV and Corporate Audits
- Perform audit procedures on a rotating basis a
- Identify control deficiencies and make recommendations
- Meet with management to review audit results
- Perform SOX control testing and prepare workpapers
- Prepare the draft management and Audit Committee reports
- Responsible for meeting strict time deadlines and Internal Audit Plan criteria
Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Internal Audit:
- Bachelor's Degree
- CPA eligible
- 1 to 2 plus year of experience (public or industry)
- Ability to travel up to 30% (remote for now)