ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading property management organization. They are headquartered in Illinois, and have over 30 properties across 10+ states and 2 countries! This role would report directly to the Controller and the CFO of the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTANT
- The Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 3+ years General Accounting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills