Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Wilmington, DE (Fully remote position)
Duration: 1-year contract.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support the Balance Sheet Financial records for the client's International Holdings:
- Prepare monthly bank account reconciliations along with recording receipts, disbursements, and other cash financial transactions
- Prepare quarterly trial balance review package to ensure balances are fully supported, explained, and documented.
- Prepare Quarterly Balance Sheet Flux analysis and supplement schedules used for Consolidation.
- Record and coordinate intercompany transactions and settlements with various client entities both foreign and domestic.
- Assist with preparation of the annual US GAAP Financial Statements, along with footnote disclosure notes.
- Support internal audit and PWC SOX testing.
- Assist with projects.
Manage the monthly US Based Cost Center Expense Process for the client's International Holdings and Cover Direct Service Company:
- Monitor and analyze expenses ( actuals vs. plan/forecast) and notify department owners' and COG management of variances.
- Prepare, analyze and provide various expense reports to cost center owners and COG management.
- Communicate with department owners to 1) identify IT related expenses to be capitalized, determine amortization terms and conditions, and record monthly amortization entries and 2) discuss anomalies and/or accruals
- Record intercompany expense invoices received from various COG foreign field offices and ensure supporting documentation and cost center approval is adequate.
- Prepare and record monthly intercompany invoices to charge out to various COG foreign field offices and North American offices.
- Prepare and record various monthly expense journal entries.
- Prepare disbursement requests to pay third-party invoices
- Attend Monthly expense calls with various cost center owners
- Prepare Month End expense reports for Senior management as well as the FP&A team.
- BA/BS in either Finance or Accounting
- 3-4 years experience in Accounting desired
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical (account, expenses, budget/plans, etc.) and problem-solving skills regarding job duties/responsibilities.
- Ability to work with a wide range of software. (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft General Ledger System)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at the same time while meeting closing schedules and reporting deadlines.