Position is located in Central Florida
Why take a Senior Accountant role with this company?
- Well known company in the Central Florida area.
- Family owned company - very team oriented culture
- Tenured staff with a commitment to developing and training employees for internal growth!
- Executive management has a reputation for caring about their employees' happiness and well-being.
- No Micro-managing!
What the Senior Accountant will do…
- The Senior Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Senior Staff Accountant will perform month end closing duties including producing financials for their portfolio of properties.
- Prepare all budgeting and budget vs actual reports for the assigned properties.
- The Senior Accountant will be in charge of the entire annual audit for each property in portfolio.
- Research and adjust any and all variances found for portfolio of locations.
- Pose as the point of contact for all properties in the Senior Accountant possession for all financial matters.
What the company needs in a Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or 5+ years equivalent accounting experience in a hospitality environment.
- 5+ years of full cycle accounting experience.
- Good communication skills with a desire to learn.
- Highly motivated to grow within the company.
Perks of the Senior Staff Accountant role:
- Competitive salary based on background and experience.
- Benefits package includes generous 401K matching.
- Opportunity to participate in company-wide team building activities.