Accounting Managers, let Vaco advocate for you and you'll have an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job. Our client has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Accounting Manager. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Accounting Manager and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As an Accounting Manager, you will serve as a financial expert for our client. This involves handling a variety of general to complex accounting functions, providing analytical support, and supervising staff.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing accounting and financial reporting
- Establishing and coordinating all accounting procedures for the business unit
- Investigating significant trends/variances in financial data
- Handling AP, AR, functions as well as Cost and Inventory Accounting
- Providing daily and/or weekly analysis, and reporting on operational performance as it relates to the business activities including monitoring margins, variances, and giving feedback
- Assisting in the formulation of the budget and preparing the monthly budget variance analyses
You are one click away from your next big career move. Vaco can help you leverage your accounting skills and experience to turn this exciting opportunity into a job offer. Here's what you'll need to succeed in this role. Controller Requirements: • Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance • 5+ years of experience in accounting • CPA and/or MBA preferred • Previous Controller experience with proven leadership skills • Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite • Current experience with ERP systems