Job Description and Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator will develop and update tracking tools and reports for the financial management of federal contracts for client companies. This position will work closely with Program Managers providing financial data analysis and support of contract execution from award through contract close-out. Project support will include maintaining Deltek Time and Expense, providing training to employees and managers on the tool and assisting employees with technical issues. The Project Coordinator will support month-end close activities by reviewing revenue and unbilled making any necessary adjustments in Deltek Costpoint. This position will also support financial statement and government agency audits for all aspects of project financial data.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Contract Procurement or a related field
- 8+ years of experience working for a federal contractor in the areas of program control financial analysis and program acquisition for all contract types (T&M, FFP, CPFF, etc.)
- 8+ years of experience with Deltek Costpoint in the areas of project reporting, revenue recognition and unbilled analysis
- 3+ years of experience with Deltek Costpoint as a Time and Expense Administrator
- 8+ years of experience developing queries and basic reports using the Costpoint Business Intelligence module
- 8+ years of experience in program control financial analysis
- 5+ years of experience in a senior program control position providing training and oversight
- 3+ years of experience supporting financial statement and DCAA audits of project financials
- Advanced Skills using Microsoft Excel
- Develop, update and analyze financial budgets for federal contracts
- Analyze contract execution variances and provide Program Managers with areas of financial risk and potential course corrective actions
- Train new program control analysts and provide oversight to financial budget analysis
- Provide financial analysis training to new Program Managers for client companies
- Analyze and advise on award and modification data to ensure program resources are available (labor dollars, labor hours, travel dollars, etc.) to meet contractual requirements for multiple contact types (FFP, T&M and CPFF)
- Develop subcontractor requisitions with Program Managers within project budget constraints
- Review project status reports and resolve issues with revenue recognition or indirect cost burdens
- Monitor contract unbilled analysis and resolve issues
- Maintain Deltek Expense to ensure employees can submit their travel reports and receipts electronically
- Work with employees to train, troubleshoot problems, resolve errors and answer questions about Deltek Expense
- Assist in providing technical support relating to Deltek Expense software problems as reported by users
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. May include lifting weight up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary.
Honu Services, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Honu Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.