Open to Bookkeepers and Accountants
In office position
Temp to Perm
2 in accounting
Staff Accountant- Job Description
1. Manage all aspects of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
2. Ensure bills are properly processed and paid on a timely and accurate basis. Resolve any vendor discrepancies.
3. Receive, record, and verify employee expense reports
4. Invoice customers on a timely and accurate basis
5. Perform semi-monthly payroll reconciliations
6. Perform the following month end duties:
a. Reconcile the General Ledger to the Sub Ledger accounts.
b. Reconcile US Balance Sheet Accounts
c. Perform monthly Bank Reconciliations
d. Properly book month end accruals
e. Assist Corporate Controller in Preparing and Reviewing Monthly Consolidated Financial Statements.
7. Maintain accounting documents in systems and databases
8. Various adhoc tasks supporting accounting, employee benefits, real estate planning, capital investments etc.
* Must be a self-started, reliable and extremely trustworthy.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related programs. High excel user preferred.
* Fast learner - must be able to learn other accounting and supporting software systems.
* Excellent organizational and documentation skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to maintain confidential records meticulously.