Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their Seattle team!
About the Company:
- Opportunity to join a high growth manufacturing and engineering company
- Family-atmosphere with a supportive team
- Consistent award-winning company- with global recognition for excellence in the field
- High-employee satisfaction with long tenures
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- 'Friendly coworkers, flexible hours, good work/life balance.'
- 'Great company culture.'
- 'Friendly upper management and people in general CEO incredibly available to employees at all staff level.'
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Analyzing financial reports and records
- Maintaining general ledger and multi-dimensional reporting
- Timely close of monthly financial statements and reporting with supporting schedules
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- Tax/audit work and account reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Special project Accounting
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Accountant:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Familiar with accounting software
- Intermediate level of analytical ability to solve complex problems
- Solid understanding of GAAP and finance concepts is a plus