ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading technology organization and they are seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join the Accounting team. They are one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the western suburbs of Chicago. Prior to their IPO, they were acknowledged as one of the 5000 fastest growing private companies. Since then, they've been bestowed with the honor of being one of the 500 fastest growing tech companies and recognized as one of Glassdoor's best places to work in 2019. They offer a modern work environment and top notch training and benefits.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTANT
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTANT:
- The Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 3+ years General Accounting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills