New Opportunity - Staff Auditor II!!! - Immediate Hire!!!
About the Company
My client, a leader in the healthcare industry is looking to add a Staff Auditor II to their team at their Brentwood office. This company has a close-knit feel with a family orientated culture. They boast on their employee appreciation programs and opportunity for growth! 54k - 70k yearly salary.
Hiring now! Like, share, reach out, or refer for $$$. Contact me at 615-647-8759
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute IT general controls, system implementation, business application audit work programs as assigned in a timely manner and with adequate supporting documentation for test work, findings, and corrective action plans.
- Assist in developing specific engagement plans, including the preparation and/or modification of detailed programs for tests of controls and auditing procedures.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of controls over information systems and discuss conclusions with management.
- Provide input in the selection and development of appropriate audit procedures for management approval.
- Foster partnerships with technical and business process owners to facilitate discussion and evaluation of controls and risks.
- Collaborate with business process owners to evaluate, develop, and implement risk-based solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or Accounting or related field.
- Must have an active CISA certification or be actively working towards the completion of the CISA requirements.
- Ability to independently evaluate the effectiveness of IT controls and discuss conclusions with management.
- Experience effectively document ITGC control testing and results.
- 3+ years of experience
- Other relevant certifications a plus (e.g., CIA, CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Healthcare exp/knowledge strongly preferred.