Creative Financial Staffing is working with a local healthcare organization to identify a Staff Accountant to add to their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Fund accounting
We are looking for a degreed Staff Accountant with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you are able to work effectively with minimal oversight, while also functioning well in a team environment.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal direction
Keywords: staff accountant, accounting, accountant, general ledger accountant, journal entries, general accounting