Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant - FP&A - Public Biotechnology Company - Blacksburg, VA!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Grace Brewer
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $55,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:
Based in Blacksburg VA, we are a biotech startup developing an oral first-in-class therapeutics designed to target autoimmune diseases. We are in late clinical-stages focused on the discovery and development of first-in-class oral therapeutics for patients with autoimmune diseases.
We are seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) analyst/accountant that will report to the Finance Director & Controller. This candidate will leverage strong accounting and compliance backgrounds to establish cost structures, determine capital and budgeting for projects, explore historical data and predict future results.Why join us?
We look for individuals who can join our organization and contribute to our vision, values and overall company culture.
We provide all of our employees with an exceptional compensation package including:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance based Bonuses
- Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k matching
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance, plus prepare reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Providing financial models and budget forecasting.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting and exceeding processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Create and maintain a discounted cash flow analysis (DCF) model for each therapeutic asset and for the whole therapeutic pipeline and platform.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.