“This role is currently work-from-home and will move to the office environment after the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.”
Payroll Tax Administrator
This role ensures accurate and timely processing of the Client Equity within the Payroll System , manage three way match for taxes and assist with any tax reports/documents needed. Respond to the payroll tax operations queries. The *** (Client) HR Service Delivery Model is a Shared Service outsourced model and this role will interface with business partners in HR Shared Services, Global Expatriate Services, Executive Compensation, Savings Plan & Benefits, Financial Shared Services General Accounting, as well as our outsourced providers.
• Implement processes related to updating Equity in Payroll system – US and Canada
• Assist in updating/creating LWI (Learning work instructions) for all Payroll Tax related processes.
• Provide Tier 2 (detailed) support to inquiries related to payroll tax
• Prepare three-way match for validation of ALL payroll tax funding
• Coordinate with Outsourced Service Provider regarding all policies, programs and processes related to payroll tax
• Responsible for testing of all changes to the Client Equity interface
• Responsible for monthly reconciliation of all Equity payments processed in payroll
• Work with ADP and Client to resolve any Equity issues
• Interface with the Client Equity team and respond to any of their queries related to Equity processing.
• Analyze data to perform master data entry into the payroll system
• Assist with creating and providing any report requests for Payroll tax
• Assist with relocation review and updates into Payroll
• Communicate effectively with the payroll provider to complete payroll activities and resolve situations timely.
• Assist with working Payroll Tax cases in Service Now
• Interface with Total Rewards Center of Excellence (COE) to identify and address any administrative needs related to global compensation and benefit programs. Leverage expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization and facilitate exceptional performance
• Collaborate with other teams to identify process improvement and to implement new procedures.
• Develop practical implementation plans for HR Service delivery taking into account any local regulations and/or needs
• Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices
• Interface with payroll and benefits vendors, as needed, to ensure compliance with established procedures
• Assist with other payroll tax projects as needed
• Understanding of compliance regulations and labor standards.
• Excellent Excel skills including vlook up and pivot table knowledge
• 4 year college degree required or equivalent relevant experience
• Minimum of 3 years Payroll relevant business experience including experience with Payroll tax and Equity processing preferred
• Experience working in a Shared Services environment and with a third party service provider.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Payroll, Payroll Tax, and Payroll Accounting and related end to end processes.
• Strong SAP Payroll technical expertise (preferably on Version 7.0) including integration points with Organizational Management and Personnel Administration. ADP GlobalView experience is a plus
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) is preferred
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
• Knowledge and experience using Workday Human Capital Management (HCM)
• Knowledge and experience using ServiceNow Case Management
PAYROLL,HUMAN CAPITAL,ACCOUNTING,SAP,WORKDAY,TAXED,CERTIFIED PAYROLL