What will I be doing
- Supervises and directs the financial activities of the hotel
- Safeguards the assets, and prepares all financial reports in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Serves as a financial advisor to Hotel Management and Ownership
- Monitors and approves all sales, purchases, salaries, and expenses of the hotel
- Assists and counsels department heads in the interpretation of financial data and recommends courses of action to maximize profitability
- Prepares the annual plan, projections and budgets throughout the year and advise hotel management, corporate office, and owners
What are we looking for
Since being founded in 1919, Company has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Company remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus